Recently Rainbow Six Siege Gaming Community is been bombarding Ubisoft with a lot of complaints stating that how operators in the Game are easy to kill.
Ubisoft now, is testing out some nerfs to solve the complaints raised. It is observed that after the changes, now if you have equipped your Ballistic Shield, the hip-fire will be less accurate and a melee attack will cause an injury instead of death. These two are one of the major changes in Rainbow Six Siege that should hopefully address the gamers’ complaints.
This new test server introduces Warden and Nøkk as very experienced and skilled operators who will bring the expected level of danger and professionalism to the team. Warden is the first civilian recruited by the team, thus making him a special case. On the other hand, Nøkk is provided with a unique gadget that will render her almost invisible to opponents. This feature of the gadget can be utilized for the missions where stealth is of the essence. This gadget is called The HEL and it can be fitted into the glove. Once activated, it will make Nøkk invisible to drones, CCTVs, and Evil Eyes. Now The HEL is to be used cautiously since using it depletes the source thus making it limited.
Do not sweat; they have not left Warden dry. He has his own special abilities and he too is provided with a gadget called Glance. This Gadget allows him to see through smoke and other obstacles. Once the Glance is activated, Warden becomes immune to flashbangs.
The Reverse Friendly Fire and a more refined shop are couple of more changes added to the update. The Ranked Playlist is also getting few modifications as well.
To improve the overall gaming experience the Test Server is making some adjustments to the operators. Following are the changes observed:
- The effects of the Yokai Sonic Burst is decreased to 7 seconds
- Glaz can now move up to six seconds before total vision is lost in vision penalty
- The number of pings from a scan has been decreased to four from the original five for Jackal
- The sound effects for breaching charges have been modified for Maverick
- Fixed the bug on weapons failing to reload in some situations
- Fixed the sound effects when activating the CCE shield for Clash
- Players can no longer spawn peek, particularly at the Docks
- Mira’s Mirror can now breach both sides of the reinforced wall
Concluding the complaints Ubisoft mentioned that changes in the Test Server for Rainbow Six Siege are not final and games who are playing the game right now won’t observe any major effects.