The Board of Standards will now allow graduates of specific FutureLearn Courses to register for our accredited program professional certifications. Graduates of select courses will be able to apply directly to for certifications, charters, and professional designations.
About the GAFM Board of Standards – The Board of Standards is the 1st US Certification body to be TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 for Training & ISO 9001 Certified for quality. The Certifications can now be awarded to qualified graduates of online programs. The Board is a 20-year-old “Vendor Neutral” Certification body that specializes in certifications in: 1) Project Management 2) Finance Analysts and Financial Planning 3) Human Resources 4) Economics 5) Risk Management 6) Accounting 7) Management Consulting 8) Wealth Management and Trust/Estates 9) Marketing and e-Marketing
Accredited MOOC Certification – The Board has successfully identified courses from FutureLearn.
Examples of Pilot FutureLearn Certification– Here are 8 Courses that would be Accredited for Certification.
- Take the Future Learn PM Course to earn CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® Certification – Coventry University
- Take The FL Management Course to earn MMC Master Management Consultant® Certification – Coventry University
- Take this 4 Course FL Finance Course Bundle to earn the AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® Certification
- Take this PM Certificate or Diploma to earn MPM Master Project Manager ® Certification – Anglia Ruskin
- Take this Marketing Analytics Course to become certified as a CMA Certified Marketing Analyst™
- Take the FL Financial Accounting Course to earn AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® credential.
- Take this Global Risk course to become a CRA Certified Risk Analyst ®
- After registering for certification, the certified member may use the Credential after their name: Example: John Lee, AFA Accredited Financial Manager ® or Chris Lee, MPM Master Project Manager ®
- Our Certification Program is accredited by the TUV in Europe and ISO Certified for 29990 and 9001.
- Our Certification Body is in mutual recognition with the ACBSP Accreditation Agency and a Standards agreement with the CHEA Council on Higher Education.
Accreditation and Certification Registration
- Please Register for certification after completing your MOOC Course Listed Above at www.GAFM.com
- Go to the GAFM website, contact us with your course completion digital certificate, and you will become eligible to register for certification. Email to [email protected]
- The Board of Standards is the only US Certification body to have certification legal agreements on standards with the ACBSP Accreditation Agency, The Arab Academy of the Arab League, The CHEA QG, along with having Accreditation from the TUV in the EU which is not subject to BREXIT.
Disclaimer: Some courses have a fee and some may even be free. Some courses and providers offer excellent subscription programs for great prices. Those who successfully complete a course may apply for certification after showing good-faith completion of the requirements of the course, experience, education, and agree to CE and Continuing Education. Certification requires registration and payment of certification or designation fee. The GAFM does not endorse or recognize directly any school, professor, or group nor has the GAFM received any direct endorsement from the course providers or professors.