On July 27, 2015, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passed away while delivering a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management in Shillong. Here are some motivational sayings by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam on the seventh anniversary of his passing:
One of India’s most prominent presidents was APJ Abdul Kalam. He is regarded as one of the finest teachers of all time in addition to being recognized as the “Missile Man of India.” He was essential to India’s advancement in both space and defense research.
He passed away on July 27, 2015, while delivering a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management in Shillong. He was born on October 15, 1931.
Here are some motivational sayings by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam on the seventh anniversary of his death:
APJ Abdul Kalam quotes
- “Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
- “Youth should not accept any compromise or lower their sights. A society that makes its youth crawl in conformity and enforces dogmas on their aspirations can never flourish.”
- “Determination is the power that sees us through all our frustration and obstacles. It helps in building our willpower which is the very basis of success.”
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
- “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means ‘First Attempt In Learning’.”
- “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
- “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.”
- “Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.”