The UVLicht Sterilizer aims to bring the hospital-used disinfection technology for disinfecting healthcare facilities to home use. We aim to provide the best and safest disinfection device for everyday use, specially designed to be safe even for the people with no extensive medical background. The use of UV sterilization, or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, has been found by multiple studies to be extremely effective. Sources of UV sterilization can kill over 99% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi in an extremely short amount of time.
The UVLicht Sterilizer is a device that enables users to sanitize their personal belongings. This technology will enable everyone to disinfect objects without the use of any liquids (acid, bleach), and is good for sanitizing electronics items which are not water-resistant.
HOW IT STARTED
UVLicht was founded because of the simple observation while shopping that there are so many people unwittingly spreading germs even with the proper PPE through their most used possessions like mobile phones, wallet, ear pods, keys, etc. The rules become stricter, yet the number of cases keep on growing. Maybe there are things that we unknowingly do or dangers we are not fully aware of that causes this to continue spreading.
An article about a nurse in Michigan demonstrating the dangers of cross-contamination went viral right when we began sending our product nurses in the US to try our product and check if they would use it for themselves and if they would really recommend it for the mass. They informed us that they were really looking for this product and exactly what they need now. With the knowledge that health professionals thought this idea was worth pursuing, we began the process to introduce the product to the UAE market.
A Michigan nurse is warning people about cross-contamination, even while wearing gloves.
“Once the gloves are off, germs may continue to spread if you then pick up the phone that you already touched while wearing your gloves”
Molly Lixey, an infusion nurse, was frustrated by seeing shoppers improperly using gloves to protect themselves from the coronavirus, so she posted to Facebook to give a warning about cross-contamination and how easily it can happen
The item is also used by nurses and with the news from our nurse customers in the US, they have no choice now but to reuse their mask/PPE. Our product could at least help protect them in these desperate times.
The UVLicht will be donating food and groceries from a percentage of the proceeds of the sales to help fellow expats who were like me, greatly affected by the pandemic.
Free UV sterilizers will be sent to nurses as well through a pay it forward campaign that will soon be available on our website.
- Uses the popular and most advanced new deep UVC-LED light source with a wavelength of 260-280nm. Deep ultraviolet rays directly destroy the DNA and RNA of bacteria and viruses.It also provides rapid sterilization effect.
- UVC-LED light, with its powerful disinfection capacity completes the disinfection and sterilization process in briefly 15 minutes.
- Lamp life is up to 10,000 hours, 15 minutes each time, and can be used 40,000 times.
- 360-degree specular reflection technology for reliable disinfection of objects from all sides and sterilizes items without dead angle irradiation.
- Intelligent human body sensor which automatically turns off the UVC-light disinfection process upon opening the cover that protects user from unprotected exposure to UV light
- Environment friendly device. Mercury-free and does not release ozone.
- 10W Qi high power wireless fast charging technology with uniform bottom hollow heat dissipation that makes it impossible to overheat.
- Advanced Qi fast charge protocol which ensures safety and stability during the charging process.
- With the increase in demand, pre-orders are now accepted in our website. www.theuvlicht.com We can start shipping newly produced UV sterilizers by early May.
- Please be aware that the UV Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and viruses but has not been tested against COVID-19 yet. However, It was proven to eliminate a SARS coronavirus.
- Keeping your hands and phone clean is still a great way to reduce exposure to bacteria that could impact your health and potentially weaken your immune system.
Our website: www.theuvlicht.com
Connect with us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theuvlicht
Connect with us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theuvlicht