Ksaveras Jancauskas is an entrepreneur, a global citizen, social media experts talks about the entrepreneurship
What motivated you to take the leap of faith towards self-employment?
Being an entrepreneur is about having the nerve to explore the unknown while holding on to the vision and belief that everything will work out in the due course of time. In 2014, I immigrated to the United States of America. Since childhood, I was passionate about accomplishing big goals, it was just a matter of time. I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to turn my passions into a viable business.
What advice would you offer to young entrepreneurs?
I would tell them there’s never the right time do to things, do it now! Take the leap and you will learn along the way! There are specific steps that I took and the young entrepreneurs can follow these or create their own to position themselves into a brighter future. These are:
- Work on something that you are passionate about.
- Research your industry and learn from the experts
- Craft your budget carefully and plan for contingencies
- Building trust in your brand is very important, market and promote your brand accordingly.
- Surround yourself with equally passionate people while fostering a positive and go-get attitude within your team. To sum it, I would say the key to success is staying focused at all times and hiring the right people, ones who are as passionate as you are. It takes perseverance and the right support to achieve your entrepreneurial goals!
How would you define success and what do you consider as the key factor or mantra towards your business’s success?
Success is subjective it means different things to different people. For me, it is staying focused and committed to your goals and becoming the best. Make sure you have the right support system work with equally passionate people so together you evolve both personally and professionally. The key factor or mantra would be my positive mindset and attitude. I believe if you have the right attitude you can achieve anything.